Thursday, July 30, 2020

TOTAL PARALYSIS REPRISE

THE RELEASE OF LOCKED BACK JOINTS RESULTS IN A SNAPPING AND TWISTING RELOCATION WHICH CAUSES PARALYSIS








I have continually reexamined the short but severe bout of paralysis which ensued after my 1967 Motor Vehicle Accident.


I had wondered,  I remember going to to St. Paul's Hospital and heading back to my apartment nearby but that is it somehow until I remember laying in my basement suite and laying there and laying there. I rented a different apartment sharing it with friends. Somehow I broke out of paralysis, I have whole spine and neck and skull realignment then. I did not realize this but it does make fighting to get settlements and out of work insurance payments impossible. How can the paralyzed be uncompensated because they are too paralyzed to fight for it.? 


I am experiencing the severe paralysis again, five years now and I am as paralyzed as ever and now most days all day long. 


I had experienced paralysis before which got much worse the more I unlocked my back. It is so evident this time, I just had two long pulldown back releases and I have not stood more than a few minutes since that and I HAD MANY PARALYZED DAYS FOR EACH UNPARALYZED DAY. Now I cannot even sit any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment