Wednesday, July 22, 2020

MY STRENGTH AND CALM AND FEELING BALANCED IMPROVE WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES

THE TITLE STATEMENT MAY SEEM INCREDIBLE. 


RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT I FEEL MUCH STRONGER AND BETTER WITH MY EYES CLOSED. I WALKED, (putting blown down clothes back on the line), LOOKED A BIT, WALKED, LOOKED A BIT AND I WAS ABLE TO STRIDE SO FIRMLY COMPARED WITH THE WAVERING SLIPPING TWISTING COLLAPSING USUAL.


I think laying down allows looking around but I remember having to lay there in the past with no viewing, just listening, that happened a lot. At the worst I could not even have sound, I had to just lay there. 

Right now my arms are supported on my chair arms, I twist and rotate the chair as I type, locked in for support.


As soon as I close my eyes I can breathe so much better, it is a calming breath. I have to lie down now, I could force it but would end up exhausted.



No comments:

Post a Comment