Thursday, June 18, 2020

HOW COULD PEOPLE STEAL FROM DAMAGE AND ATTACK A SO OBVIOUSLY CRIPPLED PERSON

I WAS STILL FUNCTIONING BUT I WOULD HAVE TO STOP MY CAR OR GET OFF MY BICYCLE AND QUICKLY ROLL AND PULL MY LEGS UP TO MY CHEST AND ROLL ON MY BACK, BREAKING THE SPASM OF THE REVERSE ARCH WHICH I NOW COULD NOT BREAK FOR YEARS.








The period of relative recovery, not complete recovery, lasted from 1974 through all of 1986. On December 20 1986 my car was struck by a left turning vehicle and I do not remember anything specific until 1990, in 1991 had a relapse but regained much memory or something like that in 1992. I could remember oft repeated events but in a not very detailed or related manner. I remember a lot of over and over again but I think that is what I did, 1974 to 1992, more of the same menial work over and over, always having to save but when Trixie took over in 1980 and for sure by 1984 I was always penniless.


I WAS CONSTANTLY HAVING TO STOP AND ROLL MY BACK OUT AND AFTER I COULD NOT, PARALYZED!


I find it hard to swallow that my wife, family members and others who could witness my severe disability would steal my inheritances, force me to work for no money and HAMPER ME INSTEAD OF HELPING. What a cruel pack of SOCIOPATHS!


I am still in the virtually paralyzed or Tonic Immobility. Continually applying traction, sometimes from heel to head. I felt a release which seemed to go through a leg twist into place and up the back to free up the neck. This seemed to release some of the reverse arch spasm and allow low back movement. I am working on my low back and I have a feeling I will  be able to roll it out. I hope so.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment