Friday, July 5, 2019

EMBARRASSING FELLOW TRAVELLERS

Embarrassing as it is I have recently seen some documentary footage of men with "shellshock" as it was called after World War I and WW II as well. Swayback is a symptom in common with whatever is still afflicting me badly again for years at a time. Men, as only men were documented, who were similarly afflicted had a number of visible facial effects when they were experiencing acute symptoms including my oft mentioned falling in of back, unable to breathe and locked between the shoulders. I have noticed a negative reaction to myself when I had even a momentary Tonic Immobility or Collapse Immobility or the almost having a collapse or concern for an instant.

I do pretty well to not have to be helped to do ordinary chores, but most physical activity is not possible. If I were to have to get to my feet without using my arms, I could not do it. I pull myself around and shove off of walls and rest on counters. I HAVE TO THROW MYSELF AND LEVER MY LOWER LEGS TO GET OUT OF BED. My legs alone would not do the job. The other afflicted men have visible leg deficiencies and have distorted leg muscles or tendons.


THE MEN IN THE DOCUMENTARIES I HAVE SEEN HAD TO BE PULLED TO THEIR FEET BY TWO ATTENDANTS. 

There have been many comments spoken and written by ignorant persons who think they have withstood worse or could easily ignore the ONE HUNDRED FORTY trespassers who have come to my property with malice in mind. It is unbearable and the passage of time offers no healing when the trespasses and fake 911 calls with four to seventeen persons at once have gone on for nearly forty years and occurred twice in the last two and one half years. The recovery of even temporary and partial mobility requires a safe relaxing space to be able to be accomplished.


I wrote in other Posts about the common history of Tonic Immobility victims and it is posted by doctors that childhood trauma and abandonment by society's support structure can cause Virtual Paralysis or Collapse Immobility or Tonic Immobility. The military attacks are more grievous but similar to the Police and By-Law raiding and the fake 911 calls, you do not ever know when the attack might occur again. Police have said they were coming anytime 24/7 and there was never any reason but malice and hatred for all the raids as there was

NEVER A CONVICTION BUT EVEN NOW IN THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING I CAN NOT EVER FULLY RELAX, JUST LIKE THE MEN WITH THE ARTILLERY SHELLS FALLING. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PEACETIME ALL OF YOU MENTAL CASES.

9 comments:

  1. Its been a couple of years now and that was an Animal Control Officer investigating a barking dog.

    No one cares, but I guess that's just as bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it was not. An informant had said I was committing an act of Animal Torture, not a barking dog. The British Columbia Provincial Sheriff clearly stated that her purpose was to charge me with Animal cruelty: Dog tied on a short leash to a truck in my driveway. The details of the actual event were fully and accurately posted but all you seek is to find fault where none exists.

      Delete
    2. You were quite clear that the dog's rope was caught in the truck, not tied to it.

      Go read your own post.

      Delete
  2. You should really watch this. Its just one talk on Depression. The biology is what is going sideways. Robert Sapolsky:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOAgplgTxfc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep forgetting this board is brain dead.

    Depression

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually tested for mental acuity at the Seniors Medical Clinic where my doctor is. The results are on record with VI Health. what you do is imagine and spread bloody nonsense which is vicious and would damage anyone vulnerable to your depreciation.I know you are in a state of dementia and it has been years now, such statements as ``..they are just young guys in their twenties who go through a phase where they commit burglaries,`` when I woke with a burglar standing in my bedroom demonstrate how batshit crazy you are. You are gone Carson, gone bonkers and not nicely nutty, malignant and harmful psychopathy has afflicted you as a result of your persistent and lifelong counterfactual arrogance and discrediture of the accomplishments of other persons.

      Delete
  4. Just trying to help. That vid describes so well your condition that I thought it might be useful.

    Well I'm having fun and you are not so ... consider that. Getting ready to buy a house actually. That might take a while as real estate is falling now, and might fall a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you will have a chance to screw up,again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course. that's what its all about.

    ReplyDelete