Tuesday, July 9, 2019

CONSEQUENCES AND EFFECTS OF DISABILITY PERSIST

THE HIGH COST OF PERSISTENT DISABILITY


I have had a stretch of severely disruptive periods of virtual paralysis. Yesterday for instance I woke up and went pretty well right to the grow room and started to transplant five, yes, just five plants into large containers to grow. I broke down one might say, I became unable to sit  to keep working and certainly not to stand. I got to the living room and I reclined and went to bed and got up did some laundry work and back to bed or recliner all day like a fog of up and down. 


I went to bed, work clothes still at the ready, usually a nap lasts an hour or less, but the time I slept til was 1:26 am. I got up. I saw the news on CBC and went to finish TP and re-siting in room.


At 3:20 am or so I was done and I showered and went back to bed. I got up again before 4:00 am.


I missed all of my property tax deadlines last week, similar to yesterday. I was up and down in bed, on the recliner on the up couch in traction and I was trying to make meals and do the dishes and to do the laundry which now could be done and line dried. I did not even realize that it mattered that I wrote July 2 or 5 in my diary, I did not put it together with the DEADLINE. 

WHY WOULD I DO THIS: MY TAX BILL DID NOT COME IN THE MAIL!

Bills arrive and I read the amount I owe, I did not do that, the bill did not arrive. I put the bills with my drivers license and keys to remind me to deal with them the next time I go out. When I am in a disrupted state of fuge in particular, the only thing that works and saves me being late with payment is that method.

I BELIEVE THE TAX AUTHORITY WANTS TO FINE ME OVER ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR BEING FIVE DAYS LATE PAYING PROPERTY TAXES!!!

https://policepowersociopaths.blogspot.com/  This is a link to a blog for some reason? unaccessible?


September 15 2019-POSTSCRIPT:I am floating in a state of fuge. I have to spend so much time reclining that all track of life is gone. A seamless sameness from day to day.Wake up and do some chores while and if I can. Go back to bed, wake up and have oatmeal or eggs and toast. Try to clean counters, (not floors or walls) or do laundry or dishes.  Traction on recliner, trying to get aligned with the reverse arch out of my back so I could drive my Norton for instance. I have it licensed for another 10 days or so. I really should start moving all small objects out of the Living Room and I have to get the floor put in.

For years, I have Salmon and Rice or Potatoes with peas or sometimes brocolli and I have Vegi Burgers with bread or tortilla and Spinach and Mayonaise.  Every 10 days or 2 weeks I go shopping at a few Grocery Stores. I support myself on the Grocery Carts but still I wreck myself so badly that I can barely get through Hand Carting in the Groceries and Bird Seed and Cat Food.

I WILL REQUIRE TWO OR THREE DAYS TO RECOVER FROM SHOPPING. FORTY MINUTE DRIVE, SHOP FOR AN HOUR OR TWO, FORTY MINUTE DRIVE AND A FORTY MINUTE UNLOADING AND THEN RIGHT TO BED ALMOST DROPPING DEAD FROM THE EFFORT.


My back and neck have been locked and collapsed and have collapsed repeatedly sinceNovember 2015 or thereabouts. Every Collapse and every Threatening  With Police causes pulled out joints to collapse and lock again, causes new collapsed locked joints, the Threatening and my Isolation combine to create a feeling of being alone and having thousands of dangerous Police adversaries FOR NO REAL REASON, THE WHOLE OF THE HOSTILITY AND PROVOCATION AND DEFAMATION CAUSED BY FABRICATION.

4 comments:

  1. Classic Depression symptoms. Watch the vid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My research indicated Tonic Immobility, Collapse Immobility
      The syndrome is also called PSD Seizure. Never mind it taking years to recover, there was a man on the news who BROKE HIS BACK HAVING ONE OF THESE SEIZURES.

      Delete
  2. https://policepowersociopaths.blogspot.com/ I think that there is a whole lot of Crazy going on and it is not something a person who has easy to have happen hard to heal from collapses. No matter what I think or write or compose that will never injure or impede anyone. Calling out armed men for no reason and raiding people at home is damned dangerous Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://policepowersociopaths.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete