Sunday, August 4, 2024

Jay Reid is a San Francisco California psychotherapist who sends me information about scapegoated persons which includes familial abuse.



Lindon Collard

9:15 AM (0 minutes ago)
to Jay

You are perceptive. What caused grief for me is that 

my brother, sister, sister in law and my wife met with

my mother and on several occasions impoverished me and defamed me. If only I could be in terrible straits, it would be so good for me. I would "not have tried hard enough" if I had received the inheritances from my paternal grandfather on my eighteenth birthday (when I was going to purchase a eleven room hotel with a lounge and a cafeteria/dance hall in Fredericton NB where I had attended University for several years)  and my childless uncle Albert when I was thirty five. (His home, acre and one million dollars) which was accomplished by stealing my mail and then forging a new will. I found out years later.

They also got together and substantially diminished other inheritances I had. I was also forced to make payments for sixteen years to pay for money of mine they lent to my wife (for her business) and then they took more money when my father left me money.

I am an artist, writer, musician, composer and performer which is evidenced by my blogs, videos and cartoons on blogspot  and on You Tube. I was competent on stage for twenty five years, nineteen seventy to nineteen ninety five.

Police tried forty times to provoke me or convict me of something, raiding my home and even laying bogus charges against me. Fortunately I do Live Law as well as Live Music and I defeated most of the charges personally and two charges using Peter Firestone, an eminent BC lawyer. All of the charges claimed I was harassing persons by making lawful complaints about their unlawful actions, always when I was on my own property. I never went to their property, not ever. I was advised to respond only from my own property or in hearings by my lawyers.  

I also wrote the writs and attempted to progress a British Columbia Supreme Court civil action over "Prevarication and Collusion". Dates were set for hearings and then moved up without notifying me.

Unfortunately the response of Police was to " find anything to charge Lindon Collard with" and to try to seize my home for my wife and her lawyer to sell including "prepare your musical instruments for sale". I was terrified; I could not leave my home lest Police By-Law and Sheriffs arrived again when I was not home. They would have prevented my re-entry.  

THIS IS FROM AN EARLIER BLOG POST, WITH A FEW ADDITIONAL STATEMENTS:

TRIXIE DASHEVSKY, AKA BETTY COLLARD WAS NOT SATISFIED. DESPITE HAVING SPENT OR TAKEN ALL OF MY MONEY AND PUTTING ME IN DEBT. WHEN I WAS IN ENGLAND SEEKING MUSICAL EMPLOYMENT SHE GOT RCMP, CRD, AND BAILIFFS OR SHERIFFS TO TRY TO SEIZE MY HOME, SAYING IT WAS ABANDONED, BUT MY GIRLFRIEND ANN AND A FRIEND OF HERS WERE AT OTTER POINT HOUSE AND THE AUTHORITIES LEFT. 


ON SEPARATE OCCASIONS A POLICE OFFICER AND A BY-LAW OFFICER UTTERED THE IDENTICAL STATEMENT :"WE ARE A 24/7 OPERATION WE ARE COMING ANYTIME WE HAVE TO". IT MUST HAVE BEEN LOCAL ENFORCEMENT POLICY TO TERRIFY AND INTIMIDATE PEOPLE AT THEIR OWN HOMES. 

WHEN YOU SO NOT KNOW WHEN THE POLICE ARE COMING, ANYTIME, IT IS HARD TO HAVE A RESTFUL SLEEP OR EVEN TO RELAX AT HOME.




THIS EVENT MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE ANYONE HOUSE SIT SO I COULD NOT LEAVE. HAVING ALL THOSE ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS WORKING TO SEIZE MY HOME FOR MY EX-WIFE CAUSED ME TO BE TERRORIZED AND I LOST THE CONFIDENCE NECESSARY TO LEAVE HOME AND TO TRAVEL AT ALL TO PERFORM LIVE MUSIC.


No comments:

Post a Comment